Wednesday, September 17, 2008

About me...

Hi and welcome to my blog. It's weird to me that I have a blog, but it seems that everyone has one these days and I LOVE reading them, so why not? I am going to start out by giving a little info about me.

I am married to a wonderful man, Ralph, and we have 3 children, Madison-7, Nathan-4, and Lauren-2. I am a SAHM who is always looking for new recipes to try. (Feel free to share!!) I live in SE Louisiana, but was born and raised in New Hampshire. I moved to the south 8 years ago when I met my husband. I love the south during the winter, but could do without the oppressive humidity during the summer. :P

I love to read, but hardly ever have the time. I make lists for EVERYTHING. I don't always follow them, but I do make them. I am the person in Walmart who smells every shampoo, body wash, laundry detergent, deodorant, fabric softener, etc. before choosing one. Family is the most important thing to me. I am a soccer mom. I love candles - especially vanilla ones. I clip coupons. And, I make a mean lasagna.

I wish that I was: more organized, more frugal, craftier...the list goes on and on. But, I am blessed with what I have and always grateful.

In my blog, I will share: parenting stories, frugal tips, craft ideas, pictures, recipes and anything else pertaining to parenting and home making.

I hope you enjoy and visit often.

No comments: