Monday, November 17, 2008

LSU vs. Troy

Thank goodness its Monday. Back to routine. I have a ton of housework to do, but I don't wanna do it, so I decided to post.



On Friday, my husband was given 3 tickets to the LSU football game. Madison loves LSU so we asked my sister in law to watch the 2 little ones and off we went.









Here's Madison on our way to the game









It was a 2 hour drive, plus a 2 mile walk to the stadium, but it was all worth it when she got her nachos.








We got there a little early









Here's a view from our seats













see those people way up there? I would never sit there.








see the mascot? That's Mike, the Tiger. Madison loves him.

It was 20 something with the wind chill. I felt very sorry for those girls.

With a lot of bundling, we still froze and left before halftime. (LSU was getting beat, but eventually came back to win) A good time was had by all.

No comments: