Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

My family lives over 1800 miles away. Unfortunately, we don't get to see them very often. I get requests all the time for pictures of the kids, and I would love to provide them with some. But, when I try, this is the result...



Can you feel the excitement?
~

Its really overwhelming, isn't it?

~



They can hardly contain themselves.



~


I finally got 2 of them to cooperate, but Lauren wasn't having any of it.
~




We tried to hold her down...

~
but...
~
she got away.
~
We're getting there...
~
GOT IT!!!! They are all smiling and looking at the camera.
Its an Easter miracle!
~
This photo shoot took 20 minutes. I needed a nap afterward.
~
Mom, please forgive my lack of current pictures. I just don't have the energy.
~
Happy Easter Everyone!
~Nicole
.

No comments: