Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Business as Usual

The other day my lovely Sister pointed out to me that it had been a while since my last post. Aside from our local internet issues, my computer crashed. My wonderful Sister in Law came and reloaded it for me, but unfortunately, it only lasted 2 days before crashing again. So, she gave us a tower that she wasn't using and it is working GREAT. Now, I can get back to daily posting. I really have missed it and I do have a lot to share.

But, I also have a LOT of cleaning to do. Today I am going to take care of that and tomorrow will be blogging business as usual.

Here's what you have to look forward to if you come back tomorrow:

-->Pictures from Lauren's 3rd birthday party
-->Chicken Chili 3 ways

and coming soon:

-->We're going green - read all about our trials and tribulations
-->Product reviews of earth/family friendly products


Now, I'm going to eat my yogurt and get to cleaning. Does anyone know what 'sell by 03 MSA 47-190' means?

Have a GREAT day!!!!

~Nicole

No comments: