Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Friday!!

Isn't it funny how when you're a kid school vacation seems to fly by, but when you're the parent, it seems like eternity has passed. Madison and Nathan go back to school on Monday and my routine will be back to near normal.

My Mother in Law is still living with us. There has been no discussion on when she will go home, but I hope that one day she will. I am trying to be patient and have a cheerful heart about taking care of her, but I am finding it increasingly difficult. If you pray, please send out an extra one for me.

Lauren will turn 3 tomorrow and we have a small party planned for her in the afternoon. I keep asking her what she wants for her birthday, because I still have to pick up a few presents, and she tells me, 'I don't want to go to my birfday.' When I ask her why, she says, 'I don't wanna be 3.' I laugh, but I don't really want her to be 3 either. They grow up much too fast. Madison and I were looking at her baby pictures the other day and it seems like it was just yesterday.

I will definitely be posting some pictures of the Little Peanut tomorrow.

~Nicole

No comments: